Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My treasures...and they are falling apart!

When I was 16 years old I began my illustrated journals. I recorded just about every joyous or melodramatic moment I experienced as I finished high school and started my life as an adult. Filled with fun and angst I look through them every now and then and they take me right back to the moment.

Now that my life is more settled my books are all about vacations and the good things in life, here are a few of my more recent pages. Please scroll to the end and tell me if you have suggestions on how I can repair my treasures.

1 comment:

  1. Judy, what a GREAT idea! I wish I had thought of that when I was in high school. It'a like an illustrated scrapbook, but a life story, all in one! I'll keep that in mind as I jot down my memories now. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete